The Mahaffey Apartment Company, owners and managers of over 8,000 apartment units in Florida is looking for a Resident Services Staff Member.
This position is located at our community in St. Petersburg – Carlton Arms of St. Petersburg – off Pinellas Point Drive South (66th Ave, South) in southern St. Petersburg.
Carlton Arms of St. Petersburg, a well-established Senior (over 55) community with lavishly maintained landscaping, rapid response maintenance, and attentive service staff, offers an unusual atmosphere of peaceful, private home dwelling on Tampa Bay, while simultaneously assuring comforts and conveniences of apartment living.
Resident Services Staff:
If hired, you would be responsible for (but not limited to):
- Attend Front Entrance Pavilion and monitor vehicle traffic entering community
- Answering phone calls relating to resident questions, complaints and service request
- Circulate community in a golf cart and walking (stairs as well)
- Respond to resident nuisance calls
- Maintain peaceful living environment for residents
- Part-Time Position (24 Hours)
- Friday, Saturday, Sunday 8 pm – 4 am